I was introduced to Aroma Magic products almost 6 years back by one of my PG-mates. Though I am not in touch with her anymore but have never left my touch with Aroma Magic products and one such product is their Aroma Magic Almond Moisturizing Lotion.
Company Claims: The Ultimate Moisturizer with cocoa and shea butter that hydrate and nourish the skin. Easily absorbed to make skin soft, supple, fresh and provide barrier against pollution. Also help in stretch marks and dermatitis. Non greasy.
Price: 150/- for 120ml
Shelf life: 2 yrs
My Experience with the Product:
• It lives up to the claim of moisturization, hydration and nourishment. Once applied the moisturization effect lasts till evening.
• Texture is neither runny nor very heavy. Just appropriate.
• Soft creamy texture helps in easy application.
• Gets absorbed easily and leaves a subtle glow.
• Gives an instant boost of moisture to the skin which remains till late evening.
• Decent smell makes the application process very luxurious
• Travel friendly bottle.
• Not tested on animals.
• Mainly for dry skin but oily skinned beauties can mix little water while application and enjoy the goodness of the lotion
• A complete savior in these harsh winters.
• Enriched with essential oils.
• I am even using it as night cream and love the glow on my face the next morning
What I didn’t like about the product:
• Complete ingredient list is missing and only active ingredients are mentioned. I really dislike hiding facts. It here where I get suspicious regarding the authenticity of the product and brand.
Recommendation: I strongly recommend this product because I feel it’s a good product and stands true to its entire claim.